3mL UTM™ Medium in 16x100mm Tube without Swab
UTM® tubes in bulk
Pack Size: PK 300
Unit of Measure (UOM): 50 tubes per shelf pack - 6 x 50 tubes per box
Tube Size: 16x100mm
Product Description: Conical tube filled with 3mL UTM™ medium
Stable at room temperature for 18 months
Glass beads in the tube - release sample from the swab
3 mL of UTM medium in 16x100 mm size screw-cap tube with internal shaped conical bottom. Each tube contains three 3mm glass beads. Sterile.
Copan's Universal Transport Medium® (UTM®) system is intended for the collection, transport, and long-term freeze storage of clinical specimens containing Viruses, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma, and Ureaplasma. The transport medium comes in a plastic, screw cap tube and maintains organism viability for 48 hours at room or refrigerated temperature.
- Room temperature storage, stable
- Rapid release and dispersion of patient sample material and virus particles during vortexing due to three glass beads in each tube.
- Unique media formulation includes antibiotics to inhibit bacteria and fungal flora in patient samples
- Safe and reliable molded breakpoint
- Safe, shatterproof, stand-up tubes with distinctive internal conical shape enabling centrifugation of samples
- Cost efficient large 3mL media fill volume allows for multiple tests on the same specimen
|Product Name||3mL UTM™ Medium in 16x100mm Tube without Swab|