Radwag MA 50.X2.A-Series Moisture Analyser
Weighing range: 10mg to 50g
Readability: 0.001g (1mg) | 0.001%
Moisture Heating Element: Infrared Emitter (IR) Max.
Temperature: 160 degrees Celcius
Calibration: External Pan size: 90mm (Diameter)
Display: 5” Full colour touchscreen
Communication interfaces: 2x RS232, 2x USB-A, USB-B, WiFi and Ethernet
Power Supply: 230V Power
Consumption: 6 W (during weighing) and max 450 W (during drying)
Dimensions: 338x206x197mm Net weight: 5.2 kg
The MA X2.A-series moisture analysers are hi-tech measuring instruments intended for quick determination of relative moisture content (% M), dry mass content (% D) and other parameters in samples of different substances. The MA X2.A-series features a user-friendly colour touchscreen. Free configuration of the control panel can be done by means of hotkeys, customizable information fields and programmable labels using widgets. The MA X2.A-series is equipped with an innovative system whereby the drying chamber can be opened and closed automatically using buttons or the built-in infrared (IR) proximity sensors. Such solutions allow:
- Maintaining a clean moisture analyser – the operator does not touch the moisture analyzer’s housing.
- Removing any shocks caused by manual closing of the chamber – the chamber closes automatically and always with the same intensity.
- Enhanced drying process automation.
- Enhanced safety of operation by eliminating contact with hot components of the drying chamber.
- Improved operational ergonomics.
- Various drying modes
- Moisture content analysis (% M)
- Dry mass determination (% D)
Collected data is registered in 6 databases:
- Users (up to 10 users)
- Products (up to 5000 products)
- Customers (up to 100 customers)
- Packaging's (up to 100 packaging's)
- Drying programs (up to 200 drying programs)
- Drying process reports (up to 5000 drying process reports)
USB interface ensures quick transfer and copying of any results of your work (measurements, reports, databases) to a computer or other moisture analyzer. Remote access to the moisture analyzer allows for online data management.