Radwag AS 520.X2.PLUS-Series Analytical Balance
Weighing range: 10mg to 520g
Readability: 0.0001g (0.1mg)
Repeatability (5% Max): 0.00008g (0.08mg)
Repeatability (Max): 0.00025g (0.25mg)
Linearity (+/-): 0.0004g (0.4mg)
Minimum Sample Weight: 16mg
Minimum Sample Weight (USP): 160mg
Calibration: Internal (Automatic) and External
Pan size: 100mm (Diameter)
Display: 5"" Capacitive colour touch screen
Communication interfaces: 1x RS232, 2x USB-A, USB-B, WiFi, Ethernet
Power Supply: 12-16 V DC
Power Consumption: 3 W
Chamber Dimensions: 190x190x226mm
Device Dimensions: 351x205.5x348mm
Net weight: 7.3 kg
The AS X2 PLUS series is an advanced analytical weighing device of the SYNERGY LAB line. The AS X2 PLUS is exceptional due to a range of modern constructional and system solutions that guarantee reliability, precision, and accuracy of measurement while offering easy everyday operation.
Ergonomic Mechanical Design
The latest AS X2 PLUS analytical balance features a spacious weighing chamber, and the open-door clearance facilitates easy access to the weighing pan. With this, it is possible to use laboratory glassware of various sizes. A new aluminium base is a guarantee for weighing system stability.
Dual-CLICK system allows tool-free assembly and disassembly of the weighing chamber, and a special design of guides for weighing chamber panes (no rims) makes keeping the device clean convenient.
Innovative construction solutions increase balance durability and reliability in long-term operation.
The in-built sensors measure tilt and display a graphic message on the weighing device screen. In accordance with GLP and GMP, the LevelSENSING system simplifies the adjustment, ensures an ongoing control of the level, and informs about deviations. Levelling operation is now simplified and easier due to the reduced quantity of adjustable supporting points (2 points).
A modernized internal adjustment system guarantees accurate indications in extremely unfavourable conditions.
Colour Touch Screen
The latest generation touch panel of 5” diagonal stands for the comfort of operation, even when you have laboratory gloves on. The AS X2 PLUS analytical balances guarantee simple and intuitive communication due to the wide selection of widgets. The widgets can be freely configured in accordance with user needs.
Screen customization favours access to information and results directly from the home screen. The user can configure a complete set of buttons and assign it to a particular operation mode. He(she) can also define info and text fields.
AS X2 PLUS balances are equipped with a SMARTLab system of extensive functionality. It ensures support and supervision over the mass measurement process and reduces the hazard of the error caused by the so-called "human factor".
- Automatic adjustment: Regardless of external ambient conditions, the automatic internal adjustment system guarantees 100% efficiency in eliminating balance sensitivity deviations.
- ALIBI Memory: Data safety is assured with the ALIBI memory, which is integrated into AS X2 PLUS balances. The memory enables a record of up to 500 000 weighings and guarantees continuity of data collection over a long period of time.
- Data Control: Accessing information in the balance depends on the user's permission level. The administrator can manage three different permission levels.
- Sensors: Touch-free operation and programmable sensors facilitate daily work and reduce the range of actions performed during the weighing procedure.
- Automatic Weighing Records: Reports on processes and partial weighings can be generated and sent for archiving via the USB to external devices.
- Wi-Fi®: Remote control of the balance via devices, operation of which is based on Android, iPhone, Windows10 systems.
- Ambient Conditions Monitoring: Communication with RADWAG thermo-hygro-barometer allows monitoring of ambient conditions such as temperature and atmospheric humidity.
The information system of the AS X2 PLUS balances is based on 7 databases that enable the operation of many users with numerous products, all the stored data can be subjected to analysis:
- Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 5 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 50 000 entries),
- Packaging (max 100 entries)
- Formulations (max 100 entries),
- Customers (max 1000 entries),
- ALIBI memory (max 512 000 weighings).
Additionally, it is possible to create formulation reports (max 500 reports).
The functionality of AS X2 PLUS balances can be expanded using the following communication interfaces: USB-A, USB-B, RS 232, DB9 tara/print, Ethernet, Wi-Fi®. The additional USB port located on the front of the balance enables easy and fast communication with the USB flash drive, it is possible to connect additional devices via this port too.
AS PLUS balances are equipped with Kensington Lock, which allows securing the device against theft.