Cellulose Acetate Syringe Filters
Pack of 50
GVS Filter Technology Syringe Filter with sterile Cellulose Acetate (CA) filtration mechanism. Cellulose acetate syringe filters have a low protein binding with high throughput, stability, and consistent flow rate.
Membrane diameter: 25mm
Pore sizes: 0.2µm or 0.45µm
Inlet/outlet: Female luer lock/Male luer lock
Typical water flow rate: 100ml/min at 15 psi & 23°C
Effective filtration area: 4.4cm2
Cellulose Acetate Syringe filters with 25mm membrane diameter and pore size of 0.2µm or 0.45µm to fit most standard syringes for use in biological or tissue culture media sterilization.
- Used for sterilization and clarifications of aqueous and alcohol bases solutions.
- Ideal for biological sample preparation.
- Filters enzymes and proteins with very low protein retention.
- Filtration of protein-containing solutions with minimal protein loss
- Receptor binding studies
- Tissue culture media sterilization as well as article removal of cellular constituents from solution.