Lovibond Dissolved Oxygen Meters
Drift-free, optical measurement
The SD 400 Oxi L combines high measurement accuracy with low maintenance thanks to optical luminescence technology. This portable dissolved oxygen meter with integrated software for data collection and analysis is ideal for a range of industries and applications, including dilution BOD determination.
The portable SD 400 Oxi L handheld meter allows the determination of dissolved oxygen using highly accurate optical luminescence technology. The advantages of optical oxygen determination over conventional methods are manifold:
- No need for an internal electrolyte: no additional effort, no hidden costs
- No sample flow necessary for stable sensor response
- No interferences from other gases
- Drift-free measurement ensures extremely precise results
- Low wear and low maintenance due to a long-life membrane head
- Ready for immediate use without warm-up or polarisation times
Functions such as the automatic temperature, pressure and salt compensation are ideal to match individual measuring conditions and make the instrument the perfect all-rounder in water analysis.
You can find all the essential technical data on the Lovibond Dissolved Oxygen Meters HERE.