Lasec® believes in enabling and empowering our future scientists and leaders to reach their full potential.
We proudly collaborate with partners, schools, departments of education, corporates and non-profit organisations to make discovery possible for all school children. We provide the highest quality products optimised for classrooms across Africa.
Lasec® Education product range includes:
- Apparatus and Glassware
- Natural science kits
- Physical science kits and science modules
- Life sciences kits and equipment
- Mathematics kits and equipment
- Technology kits and tools
- Laboratory furniture and mobile teacher workstations
Our Social Responsibility solutions include:
- A detailed needs analysis per school
- Recommendation of fit-for-purpose lab design (fixed or mobile)
- Apparatus for performing practical experiments in the Sciences for Grades 4-12
- Hands-on workshops providing confidence to educators
- Unique video content designed to complement teachers guides and improve teacher engagement and continuous learning
- Project implementation report detailing investment spend
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of project impact
Locally Produced: Currently up to 65% of our kit range is manufactured locally in our ISO-accredited factory located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Contributing to South Africa’s economic growth is important to us.
Quality: Meeting ISO certification ensures strict quality control measures in production and business activities.
Curriculum-Aligned: Our kits are CAPS aligned and regularly updated. Our range also allows flexibility to combine experiments to meet alternative curricula. Created in close collaboration with teachers,ensures that our products are optimised appropriately for classroom application.